During this quarantine period, although it is easy to be influenced by negative news and remain in a state of fearfulness, it is important to fear will never attract or manifest anything positive. It will only attract and manifest more fear. At this time of uncertainty and turbulence, it is crucial that we keep our energy high and vibrant so that negative forces can’t have any grip on us.
Looking from a different angle, being at home is a perfect time to cultivate high, pure light energy within yourself and really strengthen your light body. I have been working on healing and strengthening my subtle/ energy body for the past two weeks and have released a lot of emotions and become more sensitive and mindful of the health of my subtle body. It has been amazing. I feel more peaceful, grounded and more connected to my being.
To help you connect with your spirituality and stay calm and peaceful inside, I have summarized some tips below:
1. Journal before you go to sleep. Write down your desires, fears, worries, confusions and ask either negatives emotions to be cleared during your dream state or answers and solutions regarding your questions be answered in whatever way that is clear to you. Writing down your thoughts and feelings is a great way to clear yourself and let go of your grip on the situation. For any situation to unfold in a positive way, you must detach and let go and allow it to manifest in the way it is meant to be. When you allow and trust, it will always unfold in a way that is for your highest good and you will understand it sooner or later.
2. Go to sleep with a peaceful mind and open heart. You can achieve this by saying a prayer, meditating, or listening to a peaceful sleep meditation before sleep. The thoughts and feelings you carry into your sleep have profound influence on your inner state. If you take resentful, hateful, angry thoughts with you in your dreams, you will wake up exhausted, depressed, angry, and unfocused. If you go to sleep with a feeling of gratitude, love and peace, you will wake up with more energy, feeling of joy and expansion. Let go of your grip or your perspective on a situation. If someone did something that upset you, just understand, it’s the way they are, it doesn’t have anything to do with you. They behave in a certain way that they think is most beneficial which you may or may not agree. Repeat to yourself “I forgive you for not being the person I want you to be.” Because in truth, nobody has the obligation to do what pleases you. If you have met someone who is like you and you resonate with, know that this is a blessing and a gift and be grateful for the gift. The attitude of gratitude bring you more of what you love and appreciate.
3. Upon waking, write down your dreams, pay attention to the feelings, colours, messages, the storylines, etc. Sometimes, you may see animals, ETs, or yourself as a different person. No matter how bizarre your dreams are, write down the details as much as possible. When you go back and read your dreams in a month, 3 months, a year, you will see a pattern how your subconscious mind communicates with you and you will start to remember more and more of your dreams. It’s pretty amazing!
4. If something is bothering you, write them down. Writing down your thoughts can really help you sort through your thoughts and emotions. Sometimes, solutions and understanding of a situation can magically appear while you are writing. Pay attention to how you feel and only anchor on positive, assertive and constructive emotions so that your energy/subtle body stays strong.
5. Observe your thoughts and emotions rather than letting them control and affect you. You are much bigger than your thoughts and emotions which are just some aspects of you and they can change constantly. Observe your thoughts and emotions and let them go. Don’t try to hold on to any of them whether you perceive them as good or bad. Be more fluid, and things in your life will unfold more quickly. That’s why so many people find the famous quote from Bruce Lee “Be like water.” inspiring.
6. Use our time and energy mindfully and choose who you spend your time with consciously. Create an environment for yourself that is nurturing and supportive of who you are and what you want to become. Don’t be afraid to say no. If people don’t respect your choices, they don’t deserve to be in your life. You don’t want to give your precious time and energy to somebody who doesn’t respect you. Do not give up part of yourself just to keep the peace or avoid conflict. Your vibration and the quality of your inner state are your highest priority.
7. Other people are your mirrors. What you like or dislike in a person is a reflection of yourself on some level. Universe gives us challenging situations to help us grow. Challenging situations are perfect opportunities to look within to heal our wounded self and release what is no long needed for our highest good. Everything evolves. Allow yourself evolve naturally and organic without putting external restrictions on yourself. Then you can really witness and be amazed by the grand plan your soul and the divine has for you. and .
8. Have fun! Laughter is the best medicine. You can heal a lot through laughter and allow your inner child to come out and play. This is when you are able to reintegrate parts of yourself that have split off during stress times. Healing doesn’t always have to be heavy and challenging. You can heal during deep sleep, watching a movie, playing sports, music, artistic and creative endeavors etc. It important to connect and love your inner child because it is essential in the process of manifestation and your connect to spirit. Once you are able to love and accept all parts of yourself and love your inner child, you will have so much spiritual power, strength, insights and understanding. You will see and understand people and situations so much more clearly that nothing will bother you anymore and you will know exactly what is the right thing to do in every situation.
Love and light,